I usually don't gravitate toward pastel shades, however, last week I saw a soft pink bedroom I loved on Vogue.com. Soon after, I came across more beautiful pink in a room designed by Katie Lydon. Used well, soft pink paint transforms a room into a elegant, pretty space. Now I just might just use it in my home, too.
- A dramatic cast iron bed and overdyed rug balance walls painted in Benjamin Moore's wispy pink paint. From SFGirlbyBay.
- A mix of patterns — from cherry print curtains to paintings by Angela Leach — create a layered, soothing space. From Vogue.
- Designer Katie Lydon artfully pairs a solid wood platform bed with a dramatic, oversized painting.
- A room for a little girl, but full of ideas for adults too, from the mismatched curtains on the bed and window to the beautiful, wide-planked flooring. From Hutker Architects.
- Rose wallpaper and pink pillows may sound like overkill, but they look cool and modern in this room from House to Home.
(Images: as linked above)